Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who am I really?

Who am I? That is the question that I haven't as yet answered in my 23 years of existence. After those endless hours of searching for my true self I still can't establish my individuality. I can't say that I'm unique in every way because every second somebody is born who may have some of my characteristic. Characteristics which I may think is unique to only me, but then again I might be wrong...
I was born as a unique person, there is nobody like me, but somebody can be just like me in little ways. And that is what's pissing the hell out of me. Why can't I be the only one who can have black eyes? or black hair? or long fingers? Why, oh why?!!!

That my guests, are the ramblings of one who has gone completely out of her mind from trying to find the reason of her existence...

No comments: